- The contents of this website are provided for general information and do not constitute legal advice. Users should seek legal advice from their own lawyer.
- While every effort is made to update this website from time to time and to ensure its accuracy, the Employees’ Compensation Insurance Residual Scheme Bureau Limited (“ECIRSB”) does not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website.
- The use of this website is at the user's own risk and the ECIRSB does not guarantee that access to this website is completely safe and protected from viruses. The ECIRSB is not responsible for any damage or loss suffered (including damage to the user's system or loss of data) as a result of use of this website.
- Any hyperlink from any other website to this website does not mean endorsement, approval or recommendation by the ECIRSB.
- ECIRSB provides hyperlinks to other locations on the Internet for information convenience purposes only. No endorsement, approval or recommendation of third party websites or content is implied.
- The ECIRSB is not responsible for contents of any other websites or pages linked to this website.
When you visit our web site we record your visit only as a "hit" and do not collect any personally identifiable information from you. The ECIRSB is committed to protecting the privacy of personal data in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Data security is managed through the application of software that builds in a firewall protecting the data collected from being accessed by unauthorized persons outside the ECIRSB.
As at the current time, all information obtained by the ECIRSB is retained as historical record of its activities.